Benefits & Services
Graduates of Columbia Engineering enjoy the full benefits of other members of the Columbia University alumni community in addition to a few benefits specific to Engineers:
- CEAA Membership: All graduates of Columbia Engineering are lifetime members of the Columbia Engineering Alumni Association. Thanks to a bequest by C.P. Davis, there are no dues for membership! More information on CEAA
- Columbia Engineering Magazine: Columbia Engineering Magazine is the official publication of The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science. Alumni receive free copies of each issue, which covers news about the school, a message from the dean, alumni notes, ground-breaking research updates, and much, much more.
- Columbia Alumni Arts League (CAAL): Columbia Alumni Arts League (CAAL) Members receive special discounts and benefits at over 50 New York City cultural institutions, connect with fellow alumni and artists during CAAL Nights, save money, and support the arts at Columbia.
- Columbia Alumni Center (CAC): The Columbia Alumni Center on W. 113th Street offers Columbia's growing alumni community access to University resources and a healthy dose of hospitality. The welcome center has been designed specifically for alumni use, and includes a lounge, library, seminar room, and courtesy office. It's an ideal place to meet with fellow Columbians, or to enjoy a quiet moment while visiting campus.
- Dodge Physical Fitness Center: Membership at the Dodge Physical Fitness Center includes access to Columbia's pool, indoor track, squash courts, weight room and other facilities.
- Email for Life: The Columbia Alumni Association offers free, Web-based e-mail. Accounts include robust Gmail features with a Columbia address.
- Registrar Services: The Office of the Registrar provides academic services for alumni, including diploma replacements and transcripts upon request.
- Library Resources: Columbia alumni enjoy lifelong reading privileges at all of the university’s libraries. Additional information about securing library privileges can be found at the Library Information Office at Butler Library.